Covid 19 Protocols – Restaurante Il Tartufo, Marbella
Our protocols are based on Spanish national guidance, WHO advice and our own initiatives in order to protect both our clients and our staff
- We have a safe waiting area in place for clients who arrive with no reservation. For customers who have reserved we will be prompt in having your table ready upon arrival. The waiting area is situated on the street side of the restaurant, where it is mandatory to maintain a 1.5m secure distance from other groups who may be waiting.
- There will be a one way safe circulation system in place within the restaurant for clients going to the first floor, to use the facilities and for dining.Where possible staff are also be required to use the one way system.
- There is a one person policy at a time in the bathrooms and hand-washing area
- We have at our clients disposal two safe and convenient hand sanitizing areas
- Our menus are available via a QR code or a link accessible from a mobile or device.We will have one or two sanitized menus available for those clients who cannot access online.
- Our tables for dining are situated 1,5m apart.Servielletes and tablecloths are used only once per client and are washed at a 60 degree boil wash. There will be no common salt or pepper dispensers, although they will be available upon request and disinfected after every use. Cutlery and glassware will be washed and stored safely.
- All of our staff will be wearing face masks, and we expect clients to arrive with face coverings on also.
- The uniform of our staff is washed at 60 degree boil wash every single evening and shoes are disinfected following every service.Staff will enter and leave the premises with shoes on that they do not use for work.
- All produce entering the restaurant from suppliers will be disinfected upon arrival
- We will employ extra cleaning staff in order to meet Spanish guidelines on frequency of cleaning of the premises over the duration we are open each day.
These protocols are not exhaustive and day to day we will be utilising safe practices. We will remain alert to changing advice and recommendations. All staff receive ongoing training and advice on maintaining Covid-19 protocols within the restaurant.